Lip Color Enhancement
Also known as lip tattoo and permanent lip color
Having full, plump lips is often considered a sign of good health, beauty and youth. Whether you were born with thin lips or your lips are thinning due to the natural aging process, there are many ways to enhance them. Permanent lip color enhancement is our recommendation for a long term minimally evasive procedure. Lip injections using natural or synthetic fillers can keep your lips plump for months at a time. Lip implants and other surgical procedures can also be performed for a more permanent solution. Other options include lip lifts, vermillion (lip) and advancement in permanent makeup like lip liner . Every year, thousands of people undergo successful lip enhancements and are pleased with the results.
When to Consider Lip Enhancement
• Your lips have always been thin and disappear when you smile
• As you age, your lips have loss color, become thinner and less full
• You feel self-conscious about how your lips look
• Having fuller lips will help balance out your face
• Your tired of having to re do your lipstick.