Lip Color Enhancement
Also known as lip tattoo and permanent lip color
Having full, plump lips is often considered a sign of good health, beauty and youth. Whether you were born with thin lips or your lips are thinning due to the natural aging process, there are many ways to enhance them. Permanent lip color enhancement is our recommendation for a long term minimally evasive procedure. Lip injections using natural or synthetic fillers can keep your lips plump for months at a time. Lip implants and other surgical procedures can also be performed for a more permanent solution. Other options include lip lifts, vermillion (lip) and advancement in permanent makeup like lip liner . Every year, thousands of people undergo successful lip enhancements and are pleased with the results.
When to Consider Lip Enhancement
• Your lips have always been thin and disappear when you smile
• As you age, your lips have loss color, become thinner and less full
• You feel self-conscious about how your lips look
• Having fuller lips will help balance out your face
• Your tired of having to re do your lipstick.
Many people who consider lip permenant tattoo also consider fillers, facial implants and permanent lip liner
• Permanent makeup will give you more free time
• Some lip injections are temporary and can be modified to your preference
• Implants and surgical enhancement provide a permanent solution
• Quick one-day recovery for injections and a week for most lip surgery
• Temporary fillers will require injections every few months
• Lip asymmetry is a possibility
• Removal of implants is difficult
• Lips may swell up or wake up fever blisters
These are the top four pros and cons to weigh when considering lip enhancement. If you want to focus on what is unique to you, please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon or permanent makeup artist.
Are you a good candidate for a lip enhancement?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider lip enhancement:
• Good candidates for lip enhancement want to plump up thin lips or create a fuller look. If you smile and your top lip or both lips disappear, you may benefit from lip permanent make up.
• Some techniques can improve uneven lips, the shape of your mouth and gum-show when you smile.
• On the other hand, if your lips are too large and overwhelm your face, speak to your plastic surgeon about lip reduction surgery.
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
See attached pictures
• Thin, poorly defined lips may be hereditary or the results of aging.
• After lip enhancement, your lips will be fuller and have a better contour.
Detailed Procedural Info
How is permanent make up lip enhancement procedure performed?
There are many methods for lip tattooing from hand methods to machines. Your micropigmentation specialist will offer you options depending on your aesthetic goals and recovery time frame. It might be appropriate to have two or more of these procedures to achieve the right look for you.
The website www.MMbrows has a large selection of before and after pictures or you can reach me at info@SofTapLv.com